What types of issues does ASSIST deal with?
• Various tariff and non-tariff-related measures affecting goods;
• Issues in the area of cross-border services; and
• Measures limiting investment in various sectors of ASEAN integration.
ASSIST does not deal with any of these issues:
• Employee/employer disputes or discrimination claims;
• Matters that are being or have been litigated/arbitrated in national jurisdictions;
• Complaints against individuals or companies;
• Matters not related to intra-ASEAN trade, services or investment;
• Visa and residence rights; and
• Cross-border movement of capital or payments.
ASEAN Solutions for Investments, Services and Trade (ASSIST)
www.assist.asean.org is an internet-based and business-friendly facility for receiving and responding to complaints submitted by ASEAN-based businesses.